Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download - the MX492 is a new all-in-one printer inkjet color as purposes for the desktop printer. It comes with the printer, scanner, copier and fax, which makes this printer can meet all your office tasks. Print through spots, much more that ever, before using the MX492 due to of excellent connectivity and the ability to position this more than ink jet printer locations as before with its 30% decrease the dimension more than previous versions of MX. With Google Cloud Print and also AirPrint, which is capable of print|printing|art appropriate print mobile phone or Tablet through almost any place in the workplace. It is also full of opportunities to save time, which includes a doc fully integrated charger automatic which typically holds up to 20 sheets.
Canon PIXMA MX492
Furthermore, ink cartridges suggested XL means it can print maybe more time before the need to change the cartridges. This printer has dimensions of 11.7 x 17.2 x 7.5 inches with 13-pound weight. It may be options for your desktop printer.
Canon PIXMA MX492 can be used to:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 8.1 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS (Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, snow leopard)
Here is how to install the driver Canon PIXMA MX492:
- First, download the printer driver, and then click the link and will be downloaded automatically.
- Then have the fineshed by downloading the driver, place the file downloaded on your laptop or PC that you want to use with the printer.
- And then, just install the driver that you have downloaded the files double click on the driver file.
- To verify the success or not, you can try printing. Open an image or a document in Microsoft Word, type CTRL + P and if you see the name of the printer, which indicates that you have successfully installed the driver. But, if you do not see the name of the printer, please reinstall the driver.
Here's how to uninstall the driver of Canon PIXMA MX492 from your computer:
- Open Control Panel on your computer and select uninstall a program
Double-click the name of your printer driver, and then click Yes
Expected uninstall wizard to the end, and then click Finish.