How to install a brother without a Installation CD printers
Brother Printer is a company that manufactures printers for the home and office. Generally, printers offer a CD-ROM with drivers to use the printer on a computer or software necessary. If the CD has been moved, you can still install the printer. Your operating system can automatically download the driver files, once the printer is connected to your computer. If the operating system does not automatically install drivers for the printer Brother, files can be manually downloaded and installed on the official website of brother.
- Connect Brother printer to the computer via a USB or parallel, depending on the printer model.
- Press the 'Power' button on the Brother printer. You should see a pop-up window to install the new hardware. If it does not appear, continue with the steps to follow.
- Open an Internet browser on your computer and visit the official website of Brother International (see resources).
- Click on the 'Help' link at the top of the page of Brother International.
- Click on the button "download software."
- Select "Printers (HL series)" from the menu drop-down. Another menu drop-down to the number of brother printers will be displayed.
- Locate the model number of the brother printer, you try to install, and then select the menu drop-down. Download page click the 'View' button and several links appear as drop-down menus in the brother Software.
- Click on the "Driver information" link for the operating system that runs on the computer where you want to install the printer.
- Download the file to install the driver for the Brother printer. Once it has finished downloading, open the file and follow the instructions to complete the installation of the Brother printer to the computer.
Print a document from your computer to verify that the printer has been installed successfully.