Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Printer Setup.
Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Setup Connections - Pixma MX922 is high Resolution: up to 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and produces high quality and detail in both your business documents and photos. individual ink use 5-color ink system consists of a pigment-based black ink, and four dye-based inks for business-quality text, colorful presentations and documents, as well as beautiful photos. Borderless Photos Fast: Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 21 seconds, and Only replace the color ink tank that runs
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Setup
Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Network Connection
The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details,refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
In an office setup, consult your network administrator
If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Read also: Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX922 Guide Installing the Drivers & Software
To use the Canon Pixma MX922 by connecting it to a computer Mac,Linux,Windows, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon PIXMA MX922 wireless setup software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
If you are installing your printer on your network for the first time, a step-by-step walk through of the wireless setup is built in to the installation routine of the software that shipped with your Canon PIXMA MX922 wireless setup guide.
Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You’ll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
- If the method is not displayed press the button on the printer operating panel (when there is no WPS access point has been detected),
- Select standard
- Setup on the printer operating panel, then click the other methods in the Setup screen of the selection standard
- If you choose the method Push Button, follow the remaining instructions to complete the setup.
- If you do not know Your Access Point/Router name or SSID *, or a passphrase or network key for your wireless network
- You can find this information for a standard setup using the Setup CD-ROM or downloaded files Mini Master Setups or Master Setup
- The term ' SSID ' and ' access point/Router ' refers to the name used to identify a specific access point or Router. "