Canon mobile printing app makes it easy to print photos, images, document files, PDF files, web pages, etc. from your iPhone or iPad with the Canon imageCLASS, imageRUNNER, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction device and imageRUNNER single function printer.
What Can Do With with Canon Print APP ?
You can print images, PDF files, Microsoft Office files, iWork files, web pages, and more from your iPhone or iPad using your network's Canon multifunction device or laser printer.
Canon mobile printing Features
- Print up to 20 images at a time.
- You can set the paper size quickly and easily.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, page count, and duplex printing.
- Store print data on multifunction devices and printers (not supported on all devices).
- Automatically detect devices on the network or manually specify by IP address / DNS.
- Supports devices on wired and wireless networks.
- Can not scan using Canon Mobile Printing.
- You can not save files to this app.
Operating Systems supported by IOS 6.0+IPhone 4 / 4s / 5 / 5s / 5c / 6/6 Plus
IPad (iPad 2nd / 3rd generation / 4th generation)
IPad Air / iPad Air 2
IPad mini (1st generation / 2nd generation / iPad mini 3)
IPod touch is not compatible.
Supported paper sizes
Letter, 11x17, Legal, A4, B4 and A3, Select the paper size supported by your device.
Some Microsoft Office files may not preview or print correctly depending on the content of the data. In this case, you can print the file in its original layout by modifying the layout with the Data Transformation Services. Can not launch Canon Mobile Printing directly from a browser such as Safari to print web pages. You must display the web page from the web menu of Canon Mobile Printing and then print it.
Email printing is not supported. For other methods, see "How to print e-mail text".
If you activate the camera in this application, you can print the picture you just took. You can activate the camera by pressing [Camera] on the top screen of Canon Mobile Printing. When you tap [Use Photos] on the confirmation screen, the photos you take are stored in the camera roll, so you can select them for printing.
Canon Printer APP Support:
- imageCLASS MF4570dn
- imageCLASS MF4570dw
- imageCLASS MF4770n
- imageCLASS MF4880dw
- imageCLASS MF4890dw
- imageCLASS MF5950dw --> Read More Canon Printer APP Support: