Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY APP Download , Canon Mobile Printing App for Android Tablets and Smartphones
Canon Printer App Features
- You can set the paper size quickly and easily.
- Print up to 20 images at a time.
- Start the camera and print the picture you just took.
- Display and print web pages.
- Connect to various applications and print files.
- If you modify the layout with the Data Transformation Services on the Internet, you can recreate the original layout of your Microsoft Office files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, page count, and duplex printing.
- Perform secure printing that requires a user name and password when printing.
- Enter the department ID and password of the app to print to the printer using the department ID management function.
- Automatically detect printers on the network or manually specify by IP address / DNS.
- Store print data on multifunction printers and printers (not supported on all printers).
Canon Printer App Main features
- Photo trimmable - You can easily print up to 39 photos at a time.
- Document printing - Print PDF files and Microsoft Office® documents
- Web page printing - You can easily print web pages from "Share".
- Fully scan and save documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
- Link to PIXMA Cloud Link service - You can print photos and documents from specific social media platforms and storage sites, as well as print your Crafts Park artifacts with PIXMA Cloud Link anywhere.
- Copy - You can adjust the copy settings on your smartphone or tablet. This is especially useful for printers without an LCD screen.
- Capture - Taking document photos with smart device and applying automatic skew correction when printing
- Printer settings - You can access ink levels, ink model numbers, ink purchases, and online documentation for the printer.
- NFC touch printing and scanning - In the "Print Photos" app, select the photos you want to print and touch your device with an NFC-enabled printer.
- Set up the documents to be scanned and touch the device that displays "Scan" in this application to connect to an NFC-enabled printer.
Canon Printer App Supported Printers,
Canon Inkjet Printer
MAXIFY MB2000, MB2300, iB4000, MB5000, MB5300, PIXMA iP110, E460, MX490, PRO-10S, PRO-100S, E480, MG3600, MG5700, MG6800, MG6900, -1000, G3000, MB5400, MB5100, iB4100, MB2700, MB2100, MG3000, E470, TS9000, TS8000, TS6000, TS5000, G4000,
PIXMA MP560, MP640, MP990, MX340, MX350, MX870, MG5200, MG6100, MG8100, MP495, MX410, MX420, MX880, MG5300, MG6200, MG8200, MG3100, MG4100, MX430, MX510, MX710, MX890, MG3200, , MG-6300, iP7200, PRO-10, PRO-100, MX450, MX520, MX720, MX920, PRO1-v1.1, MG3500, MG5500, MG6400, MG6500, MG7100, E560, MX470, MX530, iP8700, iX6800, MG7500, MG6700
ImagePROGRAF PRO- imagePROGRAF PRO, image66, MG6600, MG5600, MG2900,
Small Photo Printer
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200
Canon App Media type
"Plain paper, photo paper plus gloss II, photo paper Pro platinum, photo paper plus semi gloss, photo paper
Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro II, Glossy Paper, Photo Paper Pro Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Inkjet Hagaki, Hagaki, High Resolution Paper,
Canon App Paper size
Letter 8.5 "x11" 22x28cm, Legal 8.5 "x14" 22x36cm, A4, A5, 4 "x6" 10x15cm, 5 "x7" 13x18cm, 8 "x10" 20x25cm, A3, A3 13 "x19" , B5, B4, 14 "x17" 36x43cm, L 89x127mm, 2L 127x178mm, Hagaki 100x148mm, credit card 2.13 "x3.39" 54x86mm, card 2.17 "x3.58" 55x91mm, wide 4 "x7.1" 101.6x180.6mm , Square 5 "x5" 13x13cm
For PRO-500 / PRO-1000, the maximum output size during this application is A3 + (13 "x19" 33x48 cm).
1: Available only for devices with an ARM processor.
2: Features and services may not be available on all printers or in all countries, regions, and environments.
How To Download Canon Printer APP In Play store via PC?
Follow the easy steps below